google-site-verification: google54643593d3d1830f.html

ADS

Thursday 9 June 2016

150 KA DUM DETAILS


                                                 Hello , everybody I am Binduswar Besra, I have started this blog for all students like me who are searching for part time job.



ABOUT ME:- I am a engineering students from  Oddisha. I am   currently pursuing my 1st year b.tech from I.T.E.R college, Bhubaneswar. I was also looking for a part time job.I came across many part time job like data entry job, ads posting  job,sms sending job,form filling job . Let me say  my  income was not as good i expected .
Let me say this sms sending job   and form filling jobs are totally fake, believe me  my friend  jobs like data entry and ads posting are not the job we deserve ,its a job for those who stay in house for   a long time and its a job for them.
We deserve a better jobs than that stuffs. So, once while i was surfing  across a  internet i came across a website "150kadum".I read the whole content of  that website and found it very interesting than i researched a whole thing about it.It  was just two month that more than 30,000 people have joined .I was   just stunned .Than i too joined and i am earning a smart income.

About the company.:-Vision Payumagic is a leading business group in various sectors like Infrastructure, Telecommunication, Tourism, Electricals, etc since 1995. Working in multiple sectors helps company in weaken market conditions , which will unable to affect strong economic position of company directly.

Vision Payumagic has been working since 2014 and contributing in exclusive development of the Indian regions. After making partnerships with common man, 150kadum invented new idea of crowd funding to empower common man with leading all businesses. Which further needs to be properly controlled with supreme quality, helps group to do more & more business with individuals. We also invested in human capital, hiring staff member with professional qualities, access issue within the company, and provide support, training, and overall expertise when it comes to any specialized sector.

NOTE:-THIS IS NOT A FAKE COMPANY BECAUSE ALL THE TRANSITION ARE DONE BETWEEN CUSTOMER TO COSTUMER.

If you guys are more interested about this type "job" and whatsapp at 9593483909.

 

For joing follow this link :-http://150kadum.in/337068  and use sponsor id :-337068

                                                                                                                                                                             Guyss..please remember that  I am not a good blogger I also wanted to help students like you who are searching part time job for their pocket money.  

        ;-)  
Thanxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Find out how 1,000's of individuals like YOU are working for a LIVING by staying home and are living their dreams TODAY.
    JOIN TODAY

    ReplyDelete